- Item has been sold!
- Mixing a comfortable wide-angle design with an ultra-fast maximum aperture, the 16mm f/1.4 DC DN is part of Sigma’s Contemporary series of lenses and is designed for use with APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Characterized by its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens is adept at working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for selective focus control.
- The optical design makes use of several low dispersion and aspherical elements, which control color fringing and various aberrations in order to provide high sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range.
- Individual elements also feature a Super Multi-Layer
- Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Benefitting the optical assets, this lens also sports a stepping AF motor for quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance that suits both still photography as well as video applications.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- Amazing condition, handled with very meticulous care!
- Do contact me at 9091 2929 for more information or enquiries!
- Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
There are no reviews yet.