- Item has been sold!
- The Nikon 16mm f/2.8D has a field of view of 180° diagonally on a full-frame camera, with the image filling the entire frame without any black corners.
- It has autofocus that works with Nikon’s current FX cameras (see below). And it’s a prime lens, meaning there’s no zoom.
- It has a small metal lens hood built in that doesn’t do much to block light but does help protect the front element, an aperture ring, and a focus ring.
- Its largest aperture is f/2.8, and its smallest is f/22.
- It’s closest focus in a little under 10 inches and it has close-range correction (CRC). The lens is coated to minimize flaring and ghosting.
- Amazing condition, handled with very meticulous care!
- Do contact me at 9091 2929 for more information or enquiries!
- Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!