- Characterized by its fast design and compact profile, the AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D from Nikon is a versatile normal-length prime for everyday shooting.
- The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also helps achieve shallow depth of field and selective focus effects.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements, and reduces lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions.
- Also, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime lens is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low-light environments and also affords extensive control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Amazing condition, handled with very meticulous care!
- Do contact me at 9091 2929 for more information or enquiries!
- Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!