- Item has been sold!
- Ideally suited for landscape and architectural photography, the black Biogon T* 25mm f/2.8 ZM from ZEISS is a versatile wide-angle prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras.
- Its 82° angle of view is complemented by a Biogon optical concept, which nearly eliminates distortion for well-corrected, accurate rendering.
- A T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater color accuracy and contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Additionally, the lens’s manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6′ away. Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 1.6′.
- Amazing condition, handled with very meticulous care! Do contact me at 9091 2929 for more information or enquiries!
- Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com!