- Item has been sold!
- Released in May of 2014, the Fujinon XF 55-200mm ƒ/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS is a telephoto zoom lens designed for the X-mount system employed by Fuji’s X-series of camera.
- The X-mount lens will only mount to Fujifilm compact system cameras with sub-frame (APS-C) sensors.
- Thus, for this particular lens, it will exhibit an effective focal length of 83-300mm.
- The 55-200mm isn’t a ”constant” lens, in that as you increase the focal length, the maximum aperture size decreases (the minimum aperture of ƒ/22 stays constant).
- Impressively, the lens provides tack-sharp results when used at the widest-angle and widest-aperture settings — 55mm and ƒ/3.5. Stopping down doesn’t provide any further gain in sharpness, and this is true through to 100mm.
- At 100mm and ƒ/4, it’s just a hair’s breath away from tack-sharpness when used wide open – for tack-sharp results the lens must be stopped down to ƒ/5.6
- The Fujinon 55-200mm lens performs very well in this category, showing only slight Chromatic Aberration above 135mm.
- There is some evident CA at the 200mm mark, but even there, it is very well-controlled and is expressed as a loss of detail on areas of high contrast, rather than a color shift.
- Amazing condition, handled with very meticulous care! Do contact me at 9091 2929 for more information or enquiries!
- Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
There are no reviews yet.