- The EF40mm f/2.8 STM comes in an ultra-compact and lightweight design, with a diameter of 68.2mm, a thickness of 22.8mm and weighing 130g making it the slimmest and lightest EF lens produced.
- A fast f/2.8 aperture, 7-blade circular aperture and aspherical lens elements let the lens achieve a high level of image quality from centre to corner.
- Filter size: 52mm
- Max aperture: f/2.8
- With STM motor
- Maximum Magnification of 0.18 X
- 7 Diaphragm blades
- Approximately 130g
- Kindly contact me at 9091 2929 for more information!
- Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!